Invisalign in DeKalb, IL
At DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb Invisalign is recommended as a way to straighten your teeth without braces.
With Invisalign DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb, IL can help you straighten your teeth while improving your overall dental health.
What is Invisalign?
- An alternative to traditional wire braces, the customized, clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position.
How Does it Work?
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb about once every six weeks, to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages between 9 to 16 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How much does it cost?
You're probably wondering, "How much will it cost?" Although many believe Invisalign to be more expensive than traditional braces, it's not. Invisalign costs about the same as traditional wire braces (about $5,000 on average, depending on the level of treatment needed).
So why choose uncomfortable metal braces when you can take advantage of a comfortable, removable, and most importantly, invisible orthodontic solution for a comparable price?
Your dental insurance may also include orthodontic benefits, allowing you to complete treatment with little out-of-pocket expense on your part. If your insurance doesn't include orthodontic benefits, you can still take advantage of DeKalb Dental Group's payment options to find a financing plan that works for you.
How are the aligners made?
- The aligners are made through a combination of your dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Click here to visit the Invisalign patient education website.
Call DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb at (815) 756-4430 to find out what Invisalign can do for you!