Invisalign in DeKalb, IL
At DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb Invisalign is recommended as a way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign is a series of clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible. Make an appointment with your Henderson dentist to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
With Invisalign DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb, IL can help you straighten your teeth while improving your overall dental health.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb, we use a series of clear, removable aligners (pictured to the right) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb about once every six weeks, to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages between 9 to 16 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How much does Invisalign cost?
You're probably wondering, "How much will Invisalign cost?" Although many believe Invsialign to be more expensive than traditional braces, it's not. Invisalign costs about the same as traditional wire braces (about $5,000 on average, depending on the level of treatment needed).
So why choose uncomfortable metal braces when you can take advantage of Invisalign's comfortable, removable, and most importantly, invisible aligners for a comparable price?
Your dental insurance may also include orthodontic benefits, allowing you to enjoy Invisalign with little out-of-pocket expense on your part. If your insurance doesn't include orthodontic benefits, you can still take advantage of DeKalb Dental Group's payment options to find a financing plan that works for you.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Learn more about Invisalign
Click here to visit the Invisalign patient education website.
Call DeKalb Dental Group in DeKalb at (815) 756-4430 to find out what Invisalign can do for you!